A Visionary Pursuit:
Leaving a Legacy
Some simple planning can have a lasting impact on the patients and families who rely on HopeHealth’s specialized care in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Learn how to add HopeHealth to your will or estate plan today!
If you are advising a client who is considering a planned gift or bequest to HopeHealth, we welcome the opportunity to work with you to accomplish your client’s objectives. Please use the resources provided below and feel free to contact us to have a confidential conversation at any time.
Here is some basic information about our organization:
All charitable gifts should be directed to “HopeHealth, 1085 North Main St., Providence, RI 02904, a Rhode Island 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable organization, or its successor, Federal Tax Identification Number: 51-0192422.”
Tax I.D. Number
HopeHealth's Tax ID number is 51-0192422.
HopeHealth tries to make arranging a gift for the organization’s benefit as easy as possible, and we strive to honor the intentions of all our donors.
HopeHealth generally accepts gifts in support of the following programs:
- General use and purposes, in support of current needs, and applied where needed most.
- The Center for Hope & Healing, which funds all bereavement and grief support activities.
- Clinical Education, supporting the ongoing training needs of staff and volunteers.
- The Hope Fund, supporting the needs of those who have little to no insurance.
- HopeHealth’s endowment fund, to help ensure HopeHealth’s future financial stability.
- HopeHealth’s capital needs fund, in support of buildings and infrastructure.
- Other designations outside of these areas will require the prior written approval of HopeHealth’s Gift Acceptance Committee.
Gifts received with no donor designation will be accepted according to the most recent Gift Acceptance Policies, as approved by HopeHealth’s Board of Directors.
If one of your clients arranges an estate gift for the benefit of HopeHealth, we would very much appreciate knowing about the gift, both so we can express our sincere gratitude and to ensure we will be able to fulfill the donor’s wishes.
We respect the fact that in some cases a donor may prefer to remain anonymous. If you are willing to serve as an intermediary, your client can share information about his or her plans without divulging his or her identity.
- Click here to learn more about Circle of Hope Legacy Society.
- Click here for a confidential form that can be used in notifying HopeHealth that an estate gift has been arranged for our benefit.
Finally, we want to be of assistance to you in any way we can, whether you are simply looking for general information about charitable giving, considering particular options on behalf of a particular client, or needing our cooperation in the administration of a bequest or other type of planned gift.
- Contact us to discuss a potential or hypothetical gift situation or to request a gift illustration.
- Give our online calculator a try.
Thank you for the work you do on behalf of our donors!