A Visionary Pursuit:
Leaving a Legacy
Some simple planning can have a lasting impact on the patients and families who rely on HopeHealth’s specialized care in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Learn how to add HopeHealth to your will or estate plan today!
HopeHealth is a non-profit organization that relies on financial support from the community to fulfill our mission. Each year, we care for thousands of people who are coping with serious illness or loss. Your legacy gift will help us:
- Meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of patients nearing the end of life, while bringing comfort and support to family members.
- Offer pain relief and other palliative care services to help adults and children with serious illness live as long and as well as possible.
- Deliver hope and healing to adults and children grieving a loss.
- Help patients recovering at home from illness, injury or surgery by connecting them with nursing and physician care, therapy and other home care services.
- Ease the physical, emotional and mental stress of families caring for someone with Alzheimer's or a related dementia.
In addition, bequests and other legacy gifts make it possible for us to serve anyone who is medically eligible to receive services, regardless of their ability to pay.
HopeHealth and its family of services in Rhode Island and Massachusetts is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your estate gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Always consult with a trusted financial advisor to obtain financial advice about your situation.